Thursday, September 01, 2005

To One of a Jillion

See people, this is what one of my jillions and jillions of fans look like. OK, so I don't know what they look like, or even who they are. However, I do appreciate the admiration. However, just a few things to clear up. 1) The only time I would ever have to worry about sitting next to a million people would be, if all my blogger fans were in the same class at the same time. 2) I never have a choice seat. In fact, I like to sit in a different seat sometimes, so that I get a different perspective. I do have to apologize for not updating often enough. I just find that I don't have time to, or that I forget. I am trying to do better and give the jillions and jillions of fans something to waste a few minutes on.

Again, thanks to the one of the jillions and jillions of fans who read my blog. Dude, you are freakin sweet.

Chad: Just livin' the dream

No comments: